If you dream of a career in the aviation industry look no further… Wanaka Helicopters is a world-renowned flight school situated in Wanaka surrounded by the spectacular Southern Alps! Graduate as a helicopter pilot with opportunities all over the world in tourism, agriculture, commercial operations, management and flight instruction.
NZQA-accredited Level 5 Diploma in Aviation (Helicopter):
– Course begins 14th January 2019
– Student loan funding is available
– FeesFree eligible students receive $12,000 credit
– Train in Robinson Guimbal Cabri, R22 and R44 helicopters
– Graduates complete Commercial Pilot Licence (CPLH)
– Requires two years of full-time study in Wanaka
– Scholarship opportunities for NZ Māori heritage and Upper Clutha applicants
– Train in and around the day-to-day operations of one of New Zealand’s largest helicopter businesses
– Gain valuable mountain flying skills sought after around the world
– You will fly regularly with highly experienced and knowledgeable flight instructors
FeesFree 2019 what it can mean for you… $12,000 toward the Diploma in Aviation for eligible students in the first year of study. Go to www.feesfree.govt.nz enter your National Student Number (NSN) to see if you are eligible.
Applications will be closing shortly for our 2019 Diploma in Aviation intake, get it touch now to secure your spot.