Wanaka Helicopters has opened applications for our 2019 Diploma in Aviation!
Have you thought about flying? Do you dream of being a professional pilot? Take the next step now! Applications are now open for 2019’s sought after Diploma in Aviation (Helicopter).
Wanaka Helicopters is a world-renowned flight school situated in Wanaka surrounded by the spectacular Southern Alps. We are looking for a few determined individuals who are passionate about helicopters, people, and the environment, who enjoy problem-solving and dream of a career in the aviation industry. The nuts and bolts:
– We are a premier flight school delivering the NZQA-accredited Level 5 Diploma in Aviation (Helicopter)
– You can train in Robinson R22, R44 and Guimbal Cabri helicopters
– Graduates complete Commercial Pilot Licence (CPLH)
– Requires two years of full-time study in Wanaka
– You will fly regularly with highly experienced and knowledgeable flight instructors
– Student loan funding is available
– FeesFree eligible students receive $12,000 credit…visit FeesFree.govt.nz
– Apply for scholarship opportunities for NZ Māori Heritage and Upper Clutha applicants
– Earn real-world job experience by participating in day-to-day operations of one of New Zealand’s largest helicopter businesses
– 2019 courses begin 14th January 2019 (funding applications need to be complete by 15th December 2018)
– Lastly (but certainly not least!) gain valuable mountain flying skills sought after around the world
Fees-free 2019 what it can mean for you… $12,000 toward the Diploma in Aviation for eligible students in the first year of study. Go to www.feesfree.govt.nz to enter your National Student Number (NSN) to see if you are eligible.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact us or stop by to visit our Wanaka base to see our people, equipment, location, and facilities. Check out our website www.wanakahelicopters.co.nz for more information, or, if you are ready to take the plunge, contact brian.paav[email protected], Academic Coordinator.